| Family photo op in front of the tree in Daley Plaza |
| Fiberoptic tree in the Walnut Room at Marshall Field's (..Macys) |
| Charlie's reaction to that tree. He couldn't take his eyes off it! |
| Charlie even wrote a letter to Santa - can you read it? ;) |
| On Sunday afternoon, we went to the Field Museum. I don't think Charlie learned anything. We'll try again in a few years. ;) |
On Sunday night, Charlie got a real treat- and so did Eddie and I! Our friend Mike Large invited us to join him at the Blackhawks game. The seats were absolutely amazing and we had a great time! Charlie loved it. I think he's going to be a big hockey fan. The noise didn't seem to bother him at all- in fact, he fell asleep in the third period.
No comments:
Post a Comment