Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weather

This unseasonably warm November weather has given Charlie a great opportunity to get to know the city a little better! We've been going on long walks every day out in the fresh air. Has anyone ever been out onto Northerly Island? It's where the old lake front airport used to be before Mayor Daley had a buldozer destroy it in the middle of the night. (yes.. quite the bold move... ask Eddie about it. It's a great story!) The old watchtower is still there, as is the old airport building, but the runway has become a beautiful natural prairie with trails through it. Anyway, we walked out there yesterday and the day before to enjoy the sunshine!! Charlie still falls asleep real quick in the stroller. I give him a constant commentary anyway just in case he can hear me in his sleep. I tell him about everything we see, and I'm sure people think I'm totally crazy to be talking to myself. ;)

I think it looks farther away than it actually is...

He's getting bigger!
We are looking forward to going to Mishawaka again this weekend. Charlie is starting to get some chunkiness all over, and I can almost tell he's getting bigger on a daily basis! Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment