Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Charlie

So this is my first ever attempt at a blog for baby Charlie. I apologize if I'm not doing this right... there are so many people spread out all over the country that I'd like to stay in touch with, and I figured this would be the easiest way to keep everybody informed... especially about Charlie! ;) I'll try to post as often as I can, but obviously I'm not in charge of the schedule anymore. I'm lucky if I squeeze in a shower before Eddie gets home from work! (Thank goodness none of you are here to see how gross I look and smell after a day of getting puked and pooped on by Charlie.)

Anyway.... I will be posting some pictures and videos so you can all stay involved with Charlie's every day life from wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment